New stable version released.
- Optimize table, check table and repair table sql statements are now available via table right-click popup menu.
- Enhanced sqlmarks management and optional description attribute for each mark were added.
- Wizard for creating database, accessible via application menu or database tree.
- Since null attributes slow down MyIsam table operations, the create table wizard has now a not null default for each column.
- Reset action clearing all fields in wizards was added.
- Most menu items have their own keyboard shortcuts assigned.
- The column filter was redesigned to check visible columns instead of hidden ones. Shortcut icons for show/hide all and revert operations were added.
- Batch sql query execution! You can now select multiple lines separated by a semicolon (;). Each query gets logged and result set of the last query is returned.
- Support for explain query was added for the display grid. You can run explain on selected query line through the icon placed in the top toolbar.
- Enhanced handling of table data tab. Support for multiple row actions (insert/update/delete).
- Multiple bugs were fixed in the create table wizard. Multiple column index constrains were handled improperly, preventing a user from creating a table. Unsigned column type was handled improperly. Fixed empty string in 'default' column value after editing the cell, preventing tables from being created.
- Multiple connection bug was fixed, which occurd if skipping between more mysql servers by clicking at opened tables.
- Datetime data type was handled improperly, causing the table data tab to be empty.