New stable version released.
A big performance and responsivity boost has been achieved by optimising data structures and removing redundant calls.
This by far the fastest performing MyJgui release.
Other minor application enhancements:
- Changing order of connections in db tree/Manage connections.
- Close buttons in Manage connections and Edit attributes dialogs.
- By saving layout myjgui saves also the position and size of whole application window.
- After creating table via wizard, dbtree scrolls to the new table and refreshes all bound tabs.
- The create table wizard allows to remove selected rows instead of last row.
- Myjgui makes sure that the passwords get removed from memory after user disconnect.
- Showing password input dialog again after login failure.
- Password field gets focus when password dialog appears.
- Quick search condition building bug fixed.
- Fixed wrong tab focus after quick search was applied.