New version with a lot of added features is released. The most usable feature is saving the sql queries you are frequently running and the possibility access them via menu.
- Line numbering in all output tables.
- New next/previous icons in the toolbar of Content of table tab. These forward/rewind the result table by limit set at the main toolbar.
- Sql details tab shows also the number of returned rows.
- New Run query button in the main toolbar.
- Confirm dialog shown when executing update/delete queries without where clause and all drop or truncate actions.
- New menu item - Save sql details: saves contents of Sql details tab to a file.
- Sqlmarks allow you to "bookmark" sql queries and reaccess them via menu.
- Sqlmark gets added by selecting the text of a query (in SQL Console) and choosing Add sqlmark from menu(keyboard shortcut will get added soon). :)
- Further sqlmark management (remove, edit, add, create folders,..) is possible through Manage sqlmarks menu item.
- By clicking a certain sqlmark in the menu the query gets loaded into SQL Console as selected text ready for firing up. You can also set automatic execution in the 'Preferences'.
- Sqlmarks are stored in external XML file.
- Sql sort is now applied on right click in order to allow resizing of columns.